2. Where is your cell phone : in my pocket. always.
3. Your father: is hyperactive, and a perpetual child. also very practical.
4. Your mother: is tired from moving.
5. Your favorite food: oooh too difficult to pick one. I'm a sucker for a good pudding though...
6. Your dream from last night: don't think I had one.
7. Your favorite drink: orange juice.not squash, juice.
8. Your dream/goal: to make money from selling my textiles. actually, my dream right now should be to actually start making those textiles. one thing at a time!
9. What room are you in: the living room.
10. What is your hobby: ummm, not sure? my weaving isn't really a hobby...maybe currently, its making pompoms?!
11. What is your fear: I have a perpetual fear of falling down stairs, or tripping up in the street. apart from that, losing someone I love, including the cats, or the fear that I'll never do anything with my damned degree!
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years: ummmm, married, hopefully have a child, or two ;) and at least the start of a business?
13. Where were you last night: at home, homemade pizza for dinner, and James listening to David Gray on repeat while I did christmas shopping online.
14. Something you are not: standing up for myself. I will argue a point in my head, but I go to pieces in person.
15. Muffins: are nice...
16. Wish list items: currently, navy blue tights that fit me, more dresses, a house elf to sort the bedroom, and a 25th hour in the day.
17. Where did you grow up: Helpston. near Peterborough.
18. Last thing you did: went to a farm shop just out of town, because theres a quilting shop there. spent a bit much on fabric I have no need of.
What are you wearing: teal stripe jumper and my howies jeans.
19. Your TV: Spooks :), bbc breakfast, and most things on Dave.
20. Your pets: 2 cats. Benny (named after the pope - don't ask - all black, clumsy but elegant), and Louis (we just liked the name, I pretend its de Bernieres, black with white paws and bib, small, disobedient and stupid)
22. Your life: is quite good really. seems all mapped out at the moment, which I don't mind, I like plans and lists.
23. Your mood:meh. I should be less meh, and more yay, I'm just not always good at being on my own.
24. Missing someone: my Grandpa, I wish he could have seen me through college and to get married. but I think he's watching still.
25. Vehicle: a hyundai atoz, the ones that look like postman pat vans. in fact I should sit louis on the parcel shelf and wear a blue cap. Its moved my house for me twice, without aid of a van, and gets me from A-B no problem, so I can't complain.
26. Something you're not wearing: earrings. it makes me feel underdressed not to have jewellery on, I'l have to go find some.
27. Your favorite store: for what?! I'm loving M&S at the mo, but I don't think their homewares are that great shakes. I love accessorize, I wear mostly Laura ashley because I get clothes for uniform (yes, I work there), I get my veg from the market, my meat from the butchers, my food from morrisons but I can't wait for the sainsburys to open, and I like independant shops for gifts and originality.
28. Your favorite color: oooh toughie. I'm wearing a lot of purple at the moment, but I love teal too. jewel shades really.
29. When's the last time you laughed: I think it was at bill bailey on bbc breakfast.
30. When's the last time you cried: I cry too much, but probably the last time was the night before my parents moved, when I realised Helpston wasn't home anymore.
31. Your best friend: is lovely :)
32. One place you go over and over: home, carlisle home. ma-in-laws house, because its about 2 minutes away, and the vets!
33. One person who emails me regularly: amazon!
Its from Brazil, and means your blog is super cute. which is just too sweet.
so Ill just pass this double bundle on to a few supercute people who I want to know more about!
I'd have passed it onto more of you but you all seem to have just had it! you know I think you're all super cute! anyway, enjoy...