Pages

Monday 12 April 2010

Pew ends.

(I'm sure that title sounds vaguely dodgy, but hey ho...)
I've had these ages now, but keep forgetting to post about them. In fact, I've had them since THE BIG SNOWS. remember that people? seems ages ago now the sun is out, anyway....


I wasn't ever too bothered about having flower decorations for the end of the pews in church, since we'll be there for such a short space of time, and I saw these in a shop in town. In the end I had to buy them online because I was assured they were discontinued, and the lady I got them from was so much more helpful and threw in a reel of ribbon for free! They're hanging from some of the lace we got from ebay, I think we will add some thin plum ribbon too just to give it a bit of colour. I like them because they wont die, and I can either give them away, or use them at Christmas! hurray for recycling. ouf I'm in a funny mood...
P.s. my time off for the honeymoon and wedding has been authorised, so I can get booking on that :)

4 comments:

  1. These are so pretty! If I was getting married in a church I'd go for something like this. Our wedding will be in the garden with hay bales for seating so fortunately we don't have to worry about decorating pew ends! All of these little details are driving me mad now. My head is swimming with centre pieces, place settings, bunting etc etc. I understand now why people hire wedding planners!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like it! They will look fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The are very pretty. I have about 50 little hear shaped bath bombs with a dried rose in them that are left over from my wedding and quite match your flower wreaths. You are welcome to have them if you want? I just wrapped them in organza, it looked really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a really cute little wreath. I also like things that won't die that you can give away or reuse. Yay!

    ReplyDelete