Pages

Monday 14 January 2013

Not completely gone

What do you write when you've been away from your blog this long? There's all sorts of posts that rattle around in my head, But I start to feel like I need a big introductory essay to set me off again, so it's not some blank page where the latest post is a year old.

There's so much to show in the house renovations now that I don't know where to start with that either; but I don't want to give up this space that I've made so many friends from, so I've got to start somewhere.

So while I think about that, here's my first mark on the page, to say I'm back, or at least, not completely gone.

4 comments:

  1. Welcome back. I think you just write what you want to write. The year gap will soon shift down the page :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A pretty decent first mark. Keep going now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay welcome back, looking forward to seeing / reading more. I need to start again properly too; im working on a 2012 recap post just to remind myself what I did last year!

    ReplyDelete