Pages

Sunday 14 June 2009

So now im a blogger.

I've never been good at diaries. I wrote awful things in them as far as I can remember. but I made this for something specific - I'm planning a wedding. I thought this could be a record, and that it would solve the problem of having no printer with which to print all these lovely online images I keep seeing. (minor problem in that as yet I don't know how to link/post photos-but all will become clear in the fullness of time ) Also, it may save my bridesmaid from one or two of the daily txts/emails that she gets about my friggin wedding, and therefore also her sanity. so, sorry, you may lose yours instead.

Just as a background, I trained in textiles, weaving to be exact. I love patterns, repeats, colour and texture. I love vintage, and also modern. Bold colours, and subtle also. I love clothes, but can't tailor. I live with my other half, and our cats in the north of England, Border country. Where we dont have all those lovely London suppliers that wedding websites tell you about, so I'm trying to find ways round all of this so we still have the wedding we want, where we want it.

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe you never told me you had a blog all this time! Had to find out through my site's referal logs... And so prolific - it's going to take years to read properly through all of this :)

    Anyway, looks great - keep it up!

    x

    ReplyDelete