Anyway, back to the regularly scheduled programming. I went a bit mad with my paycheck at the beginning of this month, I had written a list of all the things I had been eyeing up for a while and wrote out the prices, so that I could decide what to buy first. Instead I pretty much bought them all. they were all just detail items though, so it wasn't too bad. Anyway, here they are:
from sort of left to right, with links where possible:
- fabric glue, for fixing bridesmaids clutch bags into the metal frames
- lace letterpress cards from Papermash - these are gorgeous, delicate little cards, 6 in a pack, which I'm going to use for notes to the bridesmaids, and parents I think/
- a large plum ink pad.
- a luggage label cutter from woodware for the favour labels.
- rubber stamps numbers set from cutetape (using a discount from a post on Oh, hello friend)
- a massive reel of ribbon from the market, originally 100m, but sold by the metre so some had gone, they guessed 80m was left, which made it £11 and then they gave me 10% off on top. I'm going to use it for the invitations and orders of service etc etc
- a black ink pad
- a book of sheet music from a charity shop, which I might use to make confetti cones if I'm allowed confetti.
- a broken ring box, from ebay, which I thought our rings could go in, but might not work.
- adobe photoshop elements, as you can see, not only for the invitations, but also for my own work.
- a bag of chain, for the clutch bags, from u-handbag
- a doily rubber stamp, for use on all the stationery
- a metal frame for the purses, also from u-handbag
It was a busy month for my wallet! what with also buying the pashminas etc, and just living in general. I've also since bought some lace and pink pearls for my headband, but that's for another post methinks.phew!