Pages

Wednesday 24 August 2011

Moving on

So thats my wedding done, finally! I'm glad to have it out of the way, it was a struggle to write the last post, as its so long since I was there I can only remember bits of it all now. Its just not what I'm thinking about now, obviously. What I am thinking about, amongst other things, is our house, the garden, cooking nice things, sorting my life out, and so on. you know, normal, boring things. (And pinterest, but who doesn't think about pinterest constantly...right? RIGHT?) The things that life is made of. So if you dont mind, thats what I think I'll write about from now on.

I hope now, that I will blog more frequently. (haha!) Perhaps with smaller posts (If I can stop myself rabbiting on), perhaps some better organisation, and better tags. (I've actually managed to sort the tags before posting this!) I envy other blogs where there is some semblance of order running through it, either with the titles, or the quality of the pictures. So that's what I'm aiming for, when it happens is another matter!

3 comments:

  1. YAY! YAY for more of you writing about you life!

    Yeah, organisation. I wish I had that. MIne is just me rambling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha your need to organise!

    More from you can never be a bad thing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking forward to more blogging from you!

    I felt a bit of an accomplishment when I finished my weddding posts; like it was the end of what I started the blog for. Now i also just seem to ramble but im trying to organise too!

    That said ive had a Marrakech post written for ages but havent got round to actually uploading any photos!

    ReplyDelete